We are always looking for reliable individuals to deliver our clients' marketing material. Please take the time to read all of the information available on this page so that you have an understanding of what you will be doing before you apply.
We require mature minded adults.
Each distributor will deliver on average, to 600 residential households per 6 hour day. This is great work for people who love walking or if you want to be paid whilst you exercise / keep fit. You will need to be prepared to do an 18 hourweek over 3 days.
How much do we pay?
We pay per the hour; not per leaflet at the minimum wage.
Are you still interested?
If you are still interested in becoming a distributor please complete and submit the Application Form.
This role involves following mapped routes, carrying ruck sacks and delivering the leaflets door to door. No specific qualifications required. Previous experience within a postal or distribution service is desirable but not essential. Full training on lifting will be given and there is always a Supervisor to hand.
Terms of Employment
18 hours per week, over 3 days, 9am – 3pm.
OUR LEAFLET DISTRIBUTORS MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA - PLEASE DO NOT APPLY UNLESS YOU MEET ALL CRITERIA AS YOUR APPLICATION WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
1. They must be RELIABLE and HONEST.
2. They must treat people’s property with respect (no trampling over lawns, leaving gates open, etc.).
3. They must be able to follow maps.
4. They mustbe able to get leaflets delivered in a timely manner and by the set deadlines.
5. They must be organised and disciplined.
6. They must take pride in their work (even leaflet distribution is a task which must be carried out in the correct manner to be effective).
7. They must be able to work as part of a team but also able to work on their own initiative as they will often be required to use their judgement, i.e. problem solvers rather than problem makers.
8. They must NOT put leaflets out for any other company with our leaflets.
9. They must have a mobile phone, for security whilst delivering as well as the office to get hold of you.
10. They must have a bank account as we pay by either cheque or BACS.